Whatever addiction you are suffering from, getting help from the best addiction doctors and therapists will maximise your chances of recovery.
Visiting a detox unit is a good starting point.
Choosing a luxury detox clinic in London or Oxford
Chapter One Recovery is an addictions and detox clinic offering luxurious accommodation, the highest level of cuisine and some of the most qualified, experienced and caring addiction experts in the UK.
What does a detox clinic treat?
Addiction detox clinics like Chapter One Recovery treat the following:
- Cocaine addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Dependence on cannabis
- Prescription drugs addiction
- Drug addiction
- Sex addiction
- Porn addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Eating disorders
- Food addiction
- Shopping addiction
- Money addiction
- Burn out
- Cross addictions
What managed detox and recovery offers
- Round-the-clock nursing. You will receive a high-level of nursing care
- Counselling and therapy. You will have one-to one sessions with leading therapists and doctors in the field of addiction
- Group therapy. Learn to relate to others in a group setting and discover valuable personal insights
- Private rooms with ensuite. Detox can be stressful – your room is a retreat and a haven. Fully equipped with a private bathroom and a TV
- Communal space. You are welcome to spend time in the comfortable communal living area, where you get to bond with others going similar experiences
- Detox dining. Prepared by a chef who has previously worked in the most exclusive London restaurants. The menu has been designed by Clinical Nutritionist Stephanie Moore - one of Vogue's faces of wellness
- Stress reduction techniques. You will receive therapies appropriate to you such as ACT, EMDR trauma therapy and mindfulness
- Sober companions. Health Care Assistants will care for you every step of the way. Some of them have personal experience of addiction
- Luxury spa. Can arrange for those in recovery to spend time at a 5-star hotel in the pool and spa
- Mindful walking.
- Ongoing support. Once the detox is completed, the staff can continue to offer therapy and support
- Nutrition therapy
Why managed detox?
Sometimes following years of self-loathing patients feel looked after under the watchful eye of a dedicated and caring team. Specially trained staff are on hand to offer support 24-hours a day, and can cater for emotional needs as well as ensuring that any side-effects of withdrawal do not pose a threat to health.
Those in recovery can begin their journeys to wellness, with all the support required. They won’t have to worry about their comfort and care, because they will enjoy all of the benefits of staying in an upscale hotel, with access to the highest calibre of medical care.
This form of recovery in a top end detox and treatment centre combines a comfortable environment with excellent clinical care.