The GP Clinic London is headed by Dr Amarjit Raindi. The clinic provides an exceptional healthcare experience. Using the latest evidence based medicine, state of the art modern facilities, digital-physical platforms, remote diagnostics and a patient centred approach. The clinical team of GPs combine core traditional values with the latest in medical technology for routine general practice, remote diagnostics and patient navigation.
Dr Raindi promotes the importance of providing a caring and sensitive service and building long term trusting relationships with patients and families, offering accessibility and continuity of care.
Services and conditions treated include:
- Paediatric (childhood) illnesses
- Health Screening and Preventative Medicine
- Second opinions
- Remote consultations and diagnostics
- Referrals to specialists
- Sexual health screening
- Vaccinations and travel clinic
The medical service you need, where and when you need it.
The GP Clinic works in collaboration with Total Doctor in order to provide patients with seamless medical care with a connected referral service providing access to the most appropriate physicians and surgeons. These services include:
- On-line appointments with GPs
- Book appointments with an appropriate medical specialist of your choice
- Information on medical conditions and choice of treatment options
- Arranging health screens and diagnostic testing
- Advice on when to see a doctor
- Secure and confidential record handling
- General and specialist e-triage
- Secure communication channel
The future of digitally-enhanced medicine
Equipped with some of the most advanced medical technology The GP Clinic intelligently digitalise the journey for a seamless and integrated care journey for patients, their caregivers and clinicians.