- Are you looking for a private GP?
- Need to find a doctor in central London?
- Do you require a same-day appointment?
- Want to make sure you see the best and most highly-qualified doctors available?
- Do you require a referral to see the consultant of your choice?
- Would you like the option of having a home visit from your GP?
- Do you wish to see a female GP?
- Are you tired of never being able to see the same doctor as your NHS practice is too busy?
- Do you wish to have a longer, more in-depth appointment than the NHS can offer?
- Have rushed doctor’s appointments made you feel like you are not being cared for?
- Do you wish to have a second opinion?
- Does your child need to see a GP?
- Do you require a health check?
- Do you wish to have a smear test or colposcopy?
- Would you prefer discreet and confidential sexual health screening from a private doctor?
- Are you about to travel and require advice and vaccination?
If you answer yes to any of these question, it’s time to consider a private GP.
The best-qualified private GPs
Dr Amarjit Raindi is a graduate of Guy’s, King’s and St Thomas’ Medical School.
After working as a senior house officer in general medicine and paediatrics in top London hospitals, Dr Raindi trained to be a GP. He also has a postgraduate diploma in dermatology, and is a GP tutor and examiner for medical students at University College London.
Special interests include:
Private female GP London
Dr Debbie Street has over fifteen years experience as GP. After qualifying at the University of Stellenbosch, South she became registered as a general practitioner.
Since 2004, she has practiced as a Private GP in London, and she feels passionately that she wishes to deliver the highest quality care to her patients.
Special interests include:
- General practice
- Ear, nose and throat
- Emergency and acute medicine
- Aesthetic medicine
- General surgery
French Speaking GPs London
Dr Marie Amelie Lebel qualified in France as a GP. As a family doctor, De Lebel looks patients with a holistic approach and consults in both French and English.
Dr Lebel has special interests in:
Dr Haïat has been practicing as a doctor for over ten years; for the last four years ago she has been practising in the UK, and is happy consulting in either English or French.
Special interest include:
Try an integrated clinic
At Twenty-five Harley Street the approach is integrated and the clinic offer the best facilities. You can go for you appointment and receive all necessary tests and referrals in one place. No having to wait ages, or making another appointment another day. Our Pathology Laboratory can offer swift results for a range of blood tests, including:
- Hormonal checks
- Vitamin deficiency
With a state-of-the-art treatment room, you can also have certain procedures under local anaesthetic. Conditions like heavy periods and fibroids can be treated with office gynaecology (or ambulatory gynaecology).
Your GP can refer you on to London’s best and most renowned health experts – some of whom practise within Twenty-five Harley street. The state-of-the art facilities mean that pathology, imaging and scanning can be all offered onsite.
Twenty-five Harley Street offers super-specialisms in:
The time of a woman’s life when her ovaries stop releasing an egg (ovum) on a monthly cycle, and her periods ceaseFull medical glossary